Friday, March 9, 2007

Proofing and custom design work now available

I am now offering two types of proofing for professional photographers and the hobbyist.

PHOTO ENHANCING will be offered to those of you who would like to make a good shot even better. I am posting some before and after shots to show a few examples of what can be done to a snapshot to make it better. All of these examples show what can be done with photos taken by someone other than me. The baby parts collage pictures were taken by the fabulously talented photographer Nicol Langley http://memorableimaging.com/. The summer fun storyboard and the 'Stinkin Cute' storyboard pictures were taken by another very talented photographer, Amy Leigh http://www.amyleighphotography.net/. If you are in the San Francisco Bay area and need a photographer, please call either Amy or Nicol. You won't be dissapointed.

I am also offering Proofing for the professional photographer. As you are heading into your busy season, wouldn't it be nice to have someone, you can turn to, to help lighten the load. Basic services would include simple adjustments in Levels, Brightness/Contrast, Defog, and cropping as many sizes as you require. I can work in any format you prefer. I use an FTP account to upload/download large files of pictures to be proofed. To protect my professional clients, pricing for these services can be obtained by emailing me at bobbie01@mindspring.com.


If you would like to have a complimentary test photo done, you may send it to me at the above address.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know how else to contact you than to leave a comment on here. I would send you a message on spot on but I'm worried you may not go there. Either way, thanks for the comment. I've missed you!! Oren is getting so big so fast, it is hard to believe. I hope you are doing well! ~Denise

Anna said...

Hi Barb,

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

I'll be returning to the 'blogisphere' very soon, so do stop by again soon when you get the chance!

Anna x